Picetti Family Merit Scholarship
Purpose of Scholarship:
- The scholarship shall recognize a student or students for leadership and participation in school, parish, and community activities; and
- The scholarship shall be used for tuition assistance only.
Criteria for Nomination:
- A member of grade six or seven who has been at Sacred Heart Parish School for at least three years;
- A student with a strong attendance record;
- A student who has a cumulative grade-point average of 2.5 or higher;
- A student with satisfactory or higher marks in conduct, effort and home study;
- A student who serves as a positive role model for other students; and
- A student who exhibits strong commitment to and participation in school, parish, and/or community service activities.
The SHPS teachers nominate a student for this award.