The Scrip Program is a passive, way to fill the gap between operating costs and receive income, by purchasing gift cards on items or services additional funds go back to the school.
Scrip is “substitute money”. When families purchase scrip through SHPS, they receive negotiable certificates or cards that can be used like cash to purchase products or services from merchants who have issued them.
Scrip can be used to purchase anything from groceries, fuel, clothing, toys, and cosmetics to entertainment, electronics, home improvement, or household services. Scrip is also a great gift idea for anyone and any occasion.
Families purchase the scrip through our school’s Scrip Program at face value. Scrip purchased through Sacred Heart Parish School benefits SHPS as it keeps the difference between the discounted price the school pays for the scrip and face value of the scrip.
- eScrip Online Mall and eScrip Dining are also a part of the scrip program, list neighboring zip codes for a list of participating restaurants. Casa de Fruta is one of the participating restaurants. You will receive email updates from escrip.com regarding available merchants you may normally use.
- Nob Hill/Raley's
- When registering your Something Extra Rewards card you must identify SHPS as the receiving organization to receive donations under the Extra Credit link.
- The Something Extra Rewards account no. is your identifier and is listed on the grocery receipt you receive each time you shop & on the Extra Credit web page where the donations earned for the school or shown.
- Gift cards are available on campus Monday through Friday on a 24-hour turnaround by dropping off your scrip order and check at anytime during school hours. Scrip is also available for purchase on Tuesdays and Thursdays each week 7:30am to 8:30am in the school library. Scrip gift card order forms are on the school website, www.sacredheartschool.org or by picking up blank forms in the school's front office.
- Scrip availability changes frequently depending on Merchant participation. Please check on line with escrip.com for new merchants or merchants who have discontinued participation. Campus scrip forms also change throughout the year based on merchant participation.
- ShopWithScrip.com This will allow you to directly purchase scrip from our supplier (Great Lakes Scrip) by ordering online and using their PrestoPay option. This program also allows you to reload frequently used scrip (e.g.: Safeway, Starbucks). You can also purchase scrip right from your phone or device at any time! Please get enrollment instructions and more information from the Scrip Coordinator, Maria Donati. For a better understanding of how this program works, go to Youtube.com/Scrip and choose ShopWithScripExplained video and How to order ScripNow video. ShopWithScrip is supported through Great Lakes Scrip Center and is the school supplier for on campus gift cards.
- eScrip.com. School ID# 138335084. eScrip Online Mall and eScrip Dining are also a part of the scrip program. List neighboring zip codes for a list of participating restaurants. Casa de Fruta is one of the participating restaurants. If you are an online shopper you may find this option convenient. Please check out this site (escrip.com) as it is very informative and there are so many merchants that participate in the program. You will receive email updates from escrip.com.